Re: schema rename sequence issue

From: Sim Zacks <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
To: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: schema rename sequence issue
Date: 2006-01-30 10:03:41
Lists: pgsql-general
I thought the pg_attrdef table was the defaults.
Is there another table that contains the defaults

Thank You
Sim

On Jan 30, 2006, at 18:51 , Sim Zacks wrote:

> However, when I try to insert into the table I get an error that
> public.sequence name is not found
>
> Am I missing a reference or table update somewhere?

You probably need to update the defaults for the columns that call
the sequences. They may still be using the previous schema in their
nextval calls.

Hope this helps.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com