initlocation on windows

From: "conor(dot)mccarthy" <conor(dot)mccarthy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: initlocation on windows
Date: 2008-02-28 15:55:38
Lists: pgsql-general
I'm trying to use initlocation to create a database on a second hard disk
using a windows installation of postgresql. I can't find this initlocation
program anywhere. Is it possible to do on Windows? Can someone print me to a
copy of initlocation or tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

Many thanks

Conor