Re: cannot install postgres

From: Tanuwijaya <tanuwijaya(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ibrahim Shaame <ishaame(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cannot install postgres
Date: 2009-05-27 03:36:16
Lists: pgsql-novice
Dear Ibrahim,
Thank you very much for telling it.
And sorry for not giving a detail information, I will do it
in my next question.
Currently I have downloaded the last stable version (8.3.7)
and install it on my XP home. Everything seems fine.
The last installer I use was Oneclick installer from EnterpriseDb.

I thought the installer problem has been solved.
Thanks.

--
Best regards,

  -Sobari Tanuwijaya-

Without positive attitudes, the best techniques in the world won't have much impact.
 Anonymous.