COPY command error in psql.

From: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Matthew Stanfield <matthew(at)propertyknowledge(dot)com>
Subject: COPY command error in psql.
Date: 2002-04-09 13:51:45
Lists: pgsql-general

My guess is you've only changed those permissions on the directory &
file in question - not all the directories leading up to it:

chmod a+r /home/ms/db/csv/AB.csv
chmod a+x /home/ms/db/csv /home/ms/db /home/ms

Also, since this not really a PostgreSQL problem, you can test this
without PostgreSQL in the loop:

su - postgres
ls -l /home/ms/db/csv/AB.csv

Lee.