Re: pgsql/doc (TODO)

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql/doc (TODO)
Date: 2001-01-03 07:07:57
Lists: pgsql-committers
momjian(at)postgresql(dot)org writes:
> [ a couple hundred lines of one-space-added diffs ]

If you expect me to pay any attention to your commit messages,
you had better edit them down to something that actually has content.
This one was a complete waste of bandwidth and recipients' time.

I'm generally not in favor of auto-generated mail, and your recent
"cvs diff | mail committers" output hasn't done anything to improve
my opinion.  I suggest removing that script.