PostgreSQL architect / Developer Position

From: Jeffrey Lavoie <Jeffrey(dot)Lavoie(at)CoreInfoTechnology(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL architect / Developer Position
Date: 2012-03-02 15:02:24
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Good Day,

My name is Jeffrey Lavoie I am a Technical Recruiter with CORE Information Technology.  I have a great potential opportunity for you.
The position I am reaching out to you for is a Data Admin/Architect with expertise in PostgreSQL in Bloomington, IL.  If you are interested I would love to speak with you about the position to see if we can take the next step in the process.  If you do not feel you would be a good fit or not available, we offer a 500 dollar referral bonus!  Please respond with your resume attached if you are interested in this opportunity!

Best,

Jeff

Please join me on Linked IN!  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeffrey-lavoie/20/513/717

- Provide subject matter expertise on PostgreSQL
- Architect/design high availability PostgreSQL database clusters
- Install, configure, and tune PostgreSQL database clusters on Linux distributions (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu
- PL/SQL installation and configuration
- Scripting (Perl, Shell, Python)

EXPERIENCE/SKILLS NEEDED:
- 7+ years of PostgreSQL database architecture and administration experience
- Experience installing, configuring, tuning high availability database clusters (terabyte sized)
- Database replication and partitioning experience
- Scripting experience (Perl, Shell, Python)
- Extensive PL/SQL experience
- Extensive knowledge of OLTP (Online Transaction Processing)
- Experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu) configurations
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware, Vblock, etc) is preferred
- Superior customer service and communication skills, experience providing consulting services to enterprise organizations

Requirements

	- 7+ years of PostgreSQL database architecture and administration experience., Experience designing, installing, configuring, tuning high availability database clusters (terabyte sized)., Database replication and partitioning experience.

______________________________
Jeffrey Lavoie

Technology Recruiter

CoreInformation Technology

2 Keewaydin Drive, Salem, NH 03079

p: 800-995-2673 ext. 1377 (c) 603-508-2643 | f: 866-420-1055

jlavoie(at)coreinfotechnology(dot)com | www.coreinfotechnology.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail for the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
human-resources(at)coremedicalgroup(dot)com

 at 1-800-995-2673 extension 1325.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: pdechentDate: 2012-03-02 16:04:46