[Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane

From: Leszek Trenkner <olaf(at)post(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Enter] key moves to the end of editing pane
Date: 2007-05-09 15:11:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
In current head (checked out && compiled few hours ago) I've noticed
strange, uconvinient and not really helpful behavior.

When I hit [Enter], next-line char apperar where it should, but cursor
immediately moves to the end of editing buffer (visible text).
If you type something from scratch, this may left unnoticed, but when
editing larger queries it's a real PITA.

Anyone else expirienced this? I'm running Ubuntu Fiesty, if it changes

May it be related to string-length counting issues in wx libraries?

Greetings, Leszek Trenkner

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-05-09 15:32:22