Re: Translation of the documentation

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Translation of the documentation
Date: 2002-01-09 21:00:50
Lists: pgsql-docs
> Btw., are you sure what you are getting into?  A complete translation of
> the PG documentation is going to take an insane amount of time.

And once you're done, you face the ongoing herculean task of keeping it
up to date.  You might care to compare 7.1 and 7.2 doc sets to get an
idea of the rate at which we change/extend/improve the docs.

Don't let me discourage you though, if you have the time available.
Just realize what you're signing up for.