Archives of this list

From: Pete Forman <pete(dot)forman(at)westerngeco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Archives of this list
Date: 2001-02-06 12:49:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I have arranged that an archive of this list be kept at the Mail
Archive <http://www.mail-archive.com>.  They already track
pgsql-admin, -announce, -bugs, -general, -hackers, and -sql.

The primary archive is still at <http://www.postgresql.org>.  An
advantage of the Mail Archive is that summaries are updated within
minutes of a message arriving rather than having to wait for a daily
update (AFAIK).

Another secondary archive of some of the PostgreSQL lists is at
Geocrawler <http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Databases/>.  pgsql-jdbc
may appear on that site but I have had no response from them despite
trying for several weeks.
--
Pete Forman                 -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                   -./\.-  by myself and does not represent

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Manika DeyDate: 2001-02-06 17:12:16