Re: SQL Status:42883

From: "Andreas Junius" <andreas(at)junius(dot)info>
To: "Andreas Kretschmer" <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL Status:42883
Date: 2008-12-02 07:12:15
Lists: pgsql-novice
Oh my god! I have found my mistake. I used now() as an argument, which
is a 'timestamp with time zone' type, but my method expects 'timestamp
without time zone'. It's a minor difference, but is one. I'm surprised,
that this didn't happen earlier.

           Andreas

am Montag, 1. Dezember 2008 um 20:18 schrieben Sie: