Re: Patch to bring \copy syntax more in line with SQL copy

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
Cc: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch to bring \copy syntax more in line with SQL copy
Date: 2004-01-21 16:50:16
Lists: pgsql-patches

Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com> writes:
> A revised patch will be forthcoming, as soon as I find some time ...

BTW, it would be good to update to CVS HEAD before you revise the patch,
as I just yesterday applied a couple of other patches in the same
general area. I don't think there were any code conflicts, but if you
do anything in psql-ref.sgml without having synced, you will likely have
a patch conflict there.