Re: tsearch core path, v0.58

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Cc: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tsearch core path, v0.58
Date: 2007-08-16 02:21:28
Lists: pgsql-patches

Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru> writes:
> http://www.sigaev.ru/misc/tsearch_core-0.58.gz

What is src/backend/utils/tsearch/dict_ispell/parse.h ?

Well, I know what it *is*: it's bison output. The question is what is
it doing here? It doesn't seem to be used, and if it is used then I
do not see the bison grammar file it's made from.

BTW, I would like to shorten some of the path names in this fileset.
Is there a reason not to combine src/backend/utils/adt/tsearch,
src/backend/utils/tsearch, and src/backend/utils/tsearch/dict_ispell
into one place, perhaps src/backend/tsearch?