like pgaccess but not in tcl/tk?

From: Russell Nelson <nelson(at)crynwr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: like pgaccess but not in tcl/tk?
Date: 1999-08-19 12:51:17
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Does anyone have an interface program similar to pgaccess but not in
tcl/tk? Besides not being my favorite language, I'm not terribly
familiar with it, and what I'm building for a customer needs
enhancements. Mostly what I need is the ability to create a form, and
to execute pre-written sql queries.

If anyone wants to help me with pgaccess, then please tell me how to
set the tab order, how to bind a button to a key, and how to run some
code upon pressing enter in an entry box, so that my users can
touch-type. They're used to PC-File, which doesn't need the mouse.

--
-russ nelson <nelson(at)crynwr(dot)com> http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software | PGPok | Government schools are so