Re: Enable pl/python to return records based on multiple OUT params

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Enable pl/python to return records based on multiple OUT params
Date: 2009-01-01 21:58:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com> writes:
>> The status of this patch isn't clear --- are you still working on it?
>> There certainly appear to be a lot of debug leftovers that need to
>> be removed, error messages to clean up, etc.

> It passes all existing regression tests and works fine for "correct"
> use,

I'm returning this patch for rework.  You still have done nothing about
the above complaints (useless noise added to elog messages, elog(NOTICE)
debug messages that should have been removed, etc).  I started to clean
this up myself but got too annoyed when I found that the patch had
removed security-critical checks that reject pseudotype result types.
I have other things to do than clean up WIP patches.