Set up a database without backup

From: tech(at)g-sistemas(dot)com
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Set up a database without backup
Date: 2007-07-24 11:48:55
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello everybody.

I’m using PostgreSQL on Windows XP.

I had to format de harddisc, and I’m lost databases and tablespaces
configuration (1 database and 1 tablespace), I have a copy of directory
where was the tablespaces ( but I haven’t a backup made by pgAdmin ).

What do I for set up my database and tablespace ?

It could be: creating a new database and tablespace, and after copy files
of older tablespace to newer tablespace?

Thanks In Advance

With Regards

Juan.

pgsql-admin by date