Problem with selection of table column type

From: "bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl" <bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with selection of table column type
Date: 2012-01-12 20:29:16
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hello All,
I found problem with dynamic filtering of column types during tabele creation/column modification using GUI.
It is impossible to start typing column type, it is only possible to select column type form the drop down menu. Field is not "read only", but it is not possible to type any letter or modify existing text (e.g. previously selected from dropdown menu) - keyboard entry is ignored by this field.
I have noticed this on linux, it works perfect on Windows, I have no idea how it works on other OS.
I think dynamic filtering/dynamic text append based on keyboard input (like on Windows) makes devs live easier, espacially when there's a lot of types to scroll to find the correct one.
OS: Mandriva Linux 2011 64bit
pgAdmin 1.14.1
regards,
Bartek