[GENERAL] DBD::Pg

From: "Shawn T(dot) Walker" <swalker(at)iac(dot)net>
To: Fran Fabrizio <fran(at)primary(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: [GENERAL] DBD::Pg
Date: 1998-08-24 17:59:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Fran,

Take a look at the test.pl file in the DBI/DBD and Pg
interface distributions. This is where I got the sense of the basic
syntax. You might also consider the DBI/DBD mailing
lists...(http://www.fugue.com/dbi/).

Shawn T. Walker swalker(at)iac(dot)net
Internet Access Cincinnati
http://www.iac.net

"Running enterprise applications on NT? Let the torture begin."
- A Sun Microsystems Inc. banner ad