Re: Postgresql Domain Names

From: Robin H <rlshaynes(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql Domain Names
Date: 2007-11-12 18:53:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am an unrelated company that received a similar email:

Dear Manager,

We are China Net Technology Limited, which is the domain name register
center in China.I have something need to confirm with you.
we have received an application formally,one company named "Lealui Holdings
Limited" applies for the domain names(organicbathco.hk/
organicbathco.biz/organicbathco.tw etc.) and the internet Brand
Name(Organicbathco)on the internet Nov 6, 2007. We need to know the opinion
of your company, because the domain names and keywords may relate to the
usufruct of brand name on internet.
we would like to get the affirmation of your company,please contact us by
telephone or email as soon as possible. Please let someone in your company
who is responsible for trademark or intellectual right contact me freely.

Best Regards,

Alvin.yang

It seems their whole business might be just going company by company to pump
registrations using the fear factor !!