I want to be a translator of Chinese (Simplified)

From: 李飞 <kevin(dot)li(dot)opensource(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I want to be a translator of Chinese (Simplified)
Date: 2007-08-01 17:33:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

HI
I am Kevin.Li (Li.Fei), I come from China(Xi'an).
I used PostgreSQL since Version 7.6 at 2003.
PostgreSQL is powerful open source database.
Since then I fell in love with PostgreSQL, I preferential choice
PostgreSQL in project.
Now , I decide to do something to return to PostgreSQL. Firstly I
choice to translate pgAdmin III into Chinese languages.
I have finished this work now. the base of work is that kuo.chaoyi<
kuo(dot)chaoyi(at)gmail(dot)com> and other people have done. Thanks them!

Kevin.Li