Re: [HACKERS] alpha/64bit weirdness

From: Brett McCormick <brett(at)work(dot)chicken(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] alpha/64bit weirdness
Date: 1998-03-05 02:26:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just noticed that.. I recompiled & rerean initdb with assert
checking on, and, well, no change in output. here it is. i've stuck
in my own elog check for a value of 0 for atttypid..

suggestions?

initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql.test/lib/local1_template1.bki.source as input to create the template database.
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql.test/lib/global1.bki.source as input to create the global classes.
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql.test/lib/pg_hba.conf.sample as the host-based authentication control file.

We are initializing the database system with username postgres (uid=1706).
This user will own all the files and must also own the server process.

initdb: creating template database in /usr/local/pgsql.test/data/base/template1
Running: postgres -boot -C -F -D/usr/local/pgsql.test/data -Q template1
ERROR: DefineIndex: woah, att->atttypid = 0 for attribute "attrelid"
ERROR: DefineIndex: woah, att->atttypid = 0 for attribute "attrelid"
longjmp or siglongjmp function used outside of saved context
initdb: could not create template database
initdb: cleaning up by wiping out /usr/local/pgsql.test/data/base/template1