High Availability(Failover Clustering) for PostgreSQL on Windows 2008 R2

From: sradez <sradez(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: High Availability(Failover Clustering) for PostgreSQL on Windows 2008 R2
Date: 2012-09-06 16:22:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

We are planning to use Postgresql for one our project where we can 24/7
uptime.

We would like to know if there is a High Availability Solution that can be
implemented on Windows Machines.
We are specially interested in Clustering(Active-Passive Model with DB
sitting on a Shared Drive).

Please let us know if its possible and if so,can you please guide me to the
appropriate sites where i can find more info on implementation part.

Thanks for your time.