Re: PGConnection getNotifications

From: kfan <kfan(dot)b1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGConnection getNotifications
Date: 2012-08-18 18:10:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Thank you for responding to my post.  It's great to have a place to go for
help!  I've discovered my problem, I was also including the postGIS jar.
Modifying the jar order, postgres jar first has solved the problem.  Never
expected a PGConnection class in there, or I'd have expected it to have the
same properties.

Sent from the PostgreSQL - jdbc mailing list archive at