Re: getNotifications

From: kfan <kfan(dot)b1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getNotifications
Date: 2012-08-17 22:47:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Ok. Sorry about that.  The source should be uploaded with this post if I did
it right as Maciek and danap have requested. Its a simple example I found
online.  I apologize if I failed to follow proper mail list etiquette!

I am using Eclipse.  I have specified the postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar in
the build path libraries. But I must be doing something wrong.  I just can't
figure out what that is!  Do I need something else?

Please feel free to mention the obvious!  As I mentioned I am new to this
and i may be missing something very simple.