Re: getNotifications

From: kfan <kfan(dot)b1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getNotifications
Date: 2012-08-17 17:22:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Maciek - I responded directly to your email and attached my test code.

I am a bit confused as I removed the "details" from the run method so it
would compile, then tried to run, baby steps, and get the following runtime

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.postgresql.Driver on the line

I am using Eclipse, my build path has the postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar. I
know it must be something simple.  I've done a little googling and not sure
I am getting it.

Sent from the PostgreSQL - jdbc mailing list archive at