Re: 7.3.1 documentation updates

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>,PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.3.1 documentation updates
Date: 2002-12-19 00:20:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> I meant we don't create new doc tarballs for minor releases.  Is that
> still true?

If someone's willing to do the work of regenerating the doc tarballs,
I think it would be a real good idea to update them for minor releases.
Peter, are you volunteering for that?

I will take the blame for the lack of advance notice of this release.
core had discussed it over the weekend, and agreed at my suggestion to
plan a Wednesday release.  We should have let -hackers know of the plan,
and in fact I intended to do that but forgot.  Mea culpa.