Re: OUT Parameter of type used defined object array obtained as null

From: njohny <neethu(dot)johny(at)wipro(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OUT Parameter of type used defined object array obtained as null
Date: 2012-06-19 08:49:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Thank you Dave for your response.Actually I am trying to call a procedure
with an OUT parameter of custom object array type.I have posted the similar
queries in enterprise db support forum.But couldn't get response.
With my code,the procedure is getting executed successfully and the OUT
object array is loaded with data.
But in java ,I am getting that array as null.Any suggestions would be of
great help.
Thanks in advance.
:)