Re: connecting with libpq interface

From: Vincent Predoehl <vpredoehl(at)phoenixwebgroup(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connecting with libpq interface
Date: 2008-08-11 15:10:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I finally got around to working on this.  Just wanted to let you guys
know that dding the host parameter to the connection string took care
of the problem … thanks!!

Dealing with the postmaster problem of selecting the correct libpq
would probably be better, but would take me more time cause I know
little about it.