Re: Fwd: Postgres JDBC, WS and commit

From: mephysto <mephystoonhell(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Postgres JDBC, WS and commit
Date: 2012-05-11 13:08:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello newly,
I tried to enable "Non Transacitonal Connection" and my function execute
commit as I want, but at the moment I have some little problems with threads
and I don't know the reason of these problems.

I would to know more about pgConnectionpoolDataSource and pgXADataSource to
set correct datasource in Glassfish connection pool. Where can I find
documentation about these two kind of DataSource?

If I will use a multinode postgres managed by pgpool, which DataSource suits
my needs?

Thanks in advance.

Meph