1.16 beta 1 ?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 1.16 beta 1 ?
Date: 2012-05-07 07:18:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Even after reading the whole thread on pgsql-hackers, I don't understand
if they're going to release the beta this week or anytime soon. Anyway,
if we want to release our beta at the same time, we need to know that a
bit ahead so that we can push the database designer on its own branch,
and drop it from master?

BTW, has anyone a strong opinion on how we should do this?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

pgadmin-hackers by date