grant select pg 9.0.3

From: Tony Capobianco <tcapobianco(at)prospectiv(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: grant select pg 9.0.3
Date: 2012-05-02 19:01:07
Lists: pgsql-admin
I've issued the following statement:

grant select on all tables in schema support to backup;

When I perform a pgdump of the support schema with the backup user it
works fine.  If I create a new table within the support schema, pgdump
fails on the support schema.  To rectify, I issue the grant statement
again.  How can I avoid having to issue the grant each time I create a
new table?

Thanks.
Tony

pgsql-admin by date