Re: How can I keep an OdbcDataAdapter from using fully qualified tble names?

From: Rob Richardson <interrobang(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How can I keep an OdbcDataAdapter from using fully qualified tble names?
Date: 2012-04-25 14:25:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I want to stick with DSNs because we change databases frequently, mainly on our
own systems.  Develop first using a test database, then do final testing on a
copy of the customer's production database, then, if problems crop up, get an
up-to-date copy of the customer's database and debug using that.  That's what
DSNs are for.  They work.  (At least until the .Net world apparently decided it
knows better.)

I think you're thinking of a different issue.  I'm not talking about a fully
qualified name of a server, with "mycompany.com" appended to it.  I'm talking
about a fully qualified table name, with the database name and schema prepended
to it.

RobR