Remaining work for 1.16

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Remaining work for 1.16
Date: 2012-04-21 18:08:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I've been working all day on three patches:

 * indexes, quite hard work still to be done
 * domains, still one issue to fix
 * range type support, ready to commit

With the last one, I think we have a complete support of 9.2. The only
really missing feature is the --exclude-table-data on the backup window,
not a show-stopper. So I guess we're in good shape.

About the database designer, I began some work to answer some of Dave's
comments. Unfortunately, it's a lot of work, it's not finished, and I
don't have much motivation to finish this patch. I would agree to put
the database designer on a specific branch, so that we could work on it
during the next release development period.

When the three patches will be commited and pushed, I guess I'll work on
debug and docs only. I intend to look at all dialogs and forms, document
them, and debug them (and also find the missing feature if there is).

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Thom BrownDate: 2012-04-21 21:21:59