Re: Failover Datasource?

From: tsaixingwei <tsaixingwei(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Failover Datasource?
Date: 2012-04-10 11:09:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Bruce,
I was looking for the same thing you are in the Postgresql JDBC driver.
Judging from the silence on this thread since your last post, I'm guessing
this feature won't be in the Postgresql JDBC driver anytime soon.

I'm trying out something else at the moment - HAJDBC - which is multi-master
replication instead of master-slave replication and it is implemented in a
JDBC driver itself. See this: http://ha-jdbc.sourceforge.net/