Show stored function code

From: mephysto <mephystoonhell(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Show stored function code
Date: 2012-03-28 13:33:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,
I'm trying to execute search in my stored functions code, but I have some
difficulties. I'm using postgres 9.1.3, and if I execeute this query

SELECT prosrc FROM pg_proc WHERE proname = <function name>;

I retrieve an empty column for all my custom stored functions.

Are I committing some errors?
Is there an alternative way to achieve my goal?

Thanks in advance.

Meph