Re: Automatic Failover Hot Standby / Streaming replication

From: Lennin Caro <lennin(dot)caro(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Matheus de Oliveira <matioli(dot)matheus(at)gmail(dot)com>, Wissem <kiwan2005(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: 杨晓青 <xqy1522(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Automatic Failover Hot Standby / Streaming replication
Date: 2012-02-27 14:33:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

try to use the sources and compile, I send a little help

--package install--------------------------------------------------------------
aptitude install postgresql-9.0
aptitude install postgresql-server-dev-9.0
aptitude install build-essential
aptitude install libssl-dev
aptitude install libreadline5-dev
aptitude install zlib-bin
aptitude install zlib1g-dev
aptitude install libpq-dev
aptitude install krb5-multidev comerr-dev libssl-dev
aptitude install libkrb5-dev

--compile source--------------------------------------------------------------
tar -xzf pgpool-II-3.1.tar.gz
cd pgpool-II-3.1