Postgresql wont install

From: peter <petr(dot)nova(at)email(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql wont install
Date: 2012-02-27 09:56:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,
Today i wanted to make more free room on my C:/ driver and i saw Postgresql
has like 8GB so i wanted to move it to another part of my hdd so i just copy
and pasted it, but i had to first quit everything that had SQL or postgre in
task bar to be able to move it, but things stopped working so i decided to
uninstall postgresql.

Now i want to install it back, but everytime i try to i get this error: An
error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtime installer when i run 8.3
and 8.4 version and when i try 9.x version of postgresql i get this error:
Unable to write inside TEMP environment variable path.
heres pic: http://oi40.tinypic.com/rb06eh.jpg

Can you please help me what to do ? i have been trying to fix this problem
for like 2 hours, but nothing works.