Re: Custom Auto Vacuum factors

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: "bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl" <bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Custom Auto Vacuum factors
Date: 2012-02-06 22:46:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Wed, 2012-02-01 at 14:26 +0100, bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl wrote:
> I tried to capture a screen shot and I changed language to en_US, then
> pgAdmin displayed proper values. When I changed it back to pl_PL (or
> default) I saw 0 again. So I think it could be related somehow with
> localization.

I think you've found the issue. I reproduce the bug quite easily now.
Polish is not the only language with this issue. Every language that
doesn't use the dot as a separator for decimal will have the issue
(french for example).

Not sure why, and how to fix it, but I'm working on it (or more exactly,
I'll work on it later... I need to sleep now).

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info