Re: automating CF submissions (was xlog location arithmetic)

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: automating CF submissions (was xlog location arithmetic)
Date: 2012-01-18 02:46:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of mar ene 17 22:23:13 -0300 2012:
> Excerpts from Andrew Dunstan's message of mar ene 17 13:50:20 -0300 2012:
> >
> > On 01/16/2012 05:40 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > > It's expected that we'll get a more reasonable interface to attachments,
> > > one that will allow you to download patches separately.  (Currently,
> > > attachments that have mime types other than text/plain are already
> > > downloadable separately).
> >

> > Are you really sure about that? My recent JSON patch is at
> > <http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4F12F9E5.3090801@dunslane.net>.
> > I don't see any download link for the patch there, yet my mailer set the
> > attachment type to text/x-patch, not text/plain.
>
> I tweaked the Mhonarc config and now this attachment (as well as many
> others) is shown as a downloadable link.  Please give it a look.

Hm, I notice it works almost every patch I've checked, except the ones
from Tom such as this one:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4643.1326776814@sss.pgh.pa.us

The problem is that this one doesn't have the
line in the MIME header.  I don't know what we can do about it.