Re: ignore unique violation OR check row exists

From: rverghese <riyav(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ignore unique violation OR check row exists
Date: 2012-01-04 17:34:35
Lists: pgsql-sql
Thanks for the recommendations. Unfortunately I have to clean out the data
before I insert, so I cannot do a bulk copy from a CSV, I will try the
option of inserting into src table and then copying relevant data to dest
table and see if that works faster for me. I suppose I could bulk insert and
then clean out the data before I insert into destination table. I'll have to
see how long that takes.