Cannot connect pgagent to remote postgres server host

From: raiza <rhfano(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot connect pgagent to remote postgres server host
Date: 2011-11-09 12:58:19
Lists: pgadmin-support
My database server is installed on remote host (debian lenny)
( and I installed pgAdmin III on Windows XP (
When installing pgAgent following the steps in that is "C:\Program
Files\pgAdmin III\pgAgent" INSTALL pgAgent -u someuser -p somepassword
hostaddr= dbname=postgres user=postgres, the service is
installed. But when starting the service it sent me a system error 1069 has
What might be wrong?

Sent from the PostgreSQL - pgadmin support mailing list archive at

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Cousin FlorenceDate: 2011-11-10 15:35:10