Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection

From: goudvis <paul(dot)stapersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection
Date: 2011-10-26 08:01:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs
The report is based on a java application that can be found here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19316575/dbtp.zip. This zip-file also includes an
SQL file that creates the used tables and the queries that are executed.

I put a README-file in the zip with installation instructions. Most easy to
do the tests: extract the zip, download and install eclipse, create a
project based on a folder where the extracted dbtp.zip should be referenced
and follow the instructions in the README-file.

I'll try redo the tests with the newest version of Postgres myself as soon
as I have the time.