pgAdmin3 shows duplicate columns in a table

From: Michael <chainsawchihuahua(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin3 shows duplicate columns in a table
Date: 2011-10-18 00:41:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, everyone.

I think I've discovered a bug with pgAdmin3: pgAdmin3 is showing four
duplicate 'id' columns for one of my tables. The column named 'id'
happens to be a primary key for the table. I have tried deleting and
recreating both the individual table and the entire database, but
neither solves the problem.

Moreover, this doesn't seem to be a problem with postgres, because psql
shows just the single 'id' column when I bring up details on the table.
I asked first in IRC a few times and finally was encouraged to post to
this mailing list.

If you need more information regarding this bug, please let me know.

Ubuntu GNU/Linux 11.04
pgAdmin3 v1.12.2
PostgreSQL 8.4
psql 8.4.9