PG Source Compilation (Optional Features / Optional Packages)

From: senthilnathan <senthilnathan(dot)t(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG Source Compilation (Optional Features / Optional Packages)
Date: 2011-10-04 10:04:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Can you please provide us the details of Optional Features / Optional Package
to be used for postgres source compilation for a standard
setup(recommended...)

We also look for the add on packages(available under contrib.,) to be
included for compilation in the standard setup(like pgcrypto)

Note : Since we are using some customized linux os(on CentOS.,) we are
unable to use the standard binaries..