Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Begina Felicysym <begina(dot)felicysym(at)wp(dot)pl>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation
Date: 2011-09-19 07:06:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Begina,

You can mail me personaly in french if you want, but we should stay with
english on the mailing list. Nice french, by the way :)

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 01:24 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> Salut Guillaume,
>
> Comment est'ce possible d' avoir le message de 2011-09-12 traduit en français, mais pas en autres languages? Tout cela est le résultat d'utilisation d'un fichier obsol&#232;te *_website.pot. :(

I don't know when you started the translation of the website, but I
don't think you did it in two days (or you're really quick :) ). I added
the 1.14 announcement on the website on the 15th, and I commited your
work on the 17th. I guess you worked with a previous .pot file (which
was the only one available at this time).

I may forget sometime but I always try to commit the .pot file file each
time I update the .po files.

> Alors une petite demande, est'ce qu'on peut mettre &#224; jour ma traduction?
> Je vous envoie la correction.

Just did. You only need to update your .po file. It contains two fuzzy
sentences.

> Merci d'avance

You're welcome.

> Begina
>
> P.S.
> A quoi s'agit il avec la langue Salvadore? En Salvador c'est l'espagnol comme la langue officiele, n'est pas?

Yes, but they probably have some specific words, or expressions. I don't
know spanish, so I can't tell.

Thanks again for your work.

--
Guillaume