Re: pgAdmin 1.14 translation

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info
Cc: Petri Jooste <rkwjpj(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za>, Carme Cerdà Torres <carmect74(at)gmail(dot)com>, Marek Černocký <marek(at)manet(dot)cz>, Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>, Diego Gil <diego(dot)gil(at)maipucinos(dot)com(dot)ar>, Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe(at)eppesuigoccas(dot)homedns(dot)org>, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi(at)winpg(dot)jp>, Kang Hye Won <lain13(at)gmail(dot)com>, Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs(dot)mazurs(at)gmail(dot)com>, Sławomir Sudnik <slaweks(at)inbox(dot)com>, "Hélder "M(dot) Vieira\"" <hmv(at)mail(dot)telepac(dot)pt>, Валентин Казимиров <v(dot)kazimirov(at)mail(dot)ru>, Bojan Škaljac <skaljac(at)gmail(dot)com>, Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>, "learn, coding" <learncoding(at)mis(dot)nsysu(dot)edu(dot)tw>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.14 translation
Date: 2011-08-13 11:55:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

On Sun, 2011-05-01 at 10:29 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> [...]
> While we're not yet in string freeze, I wanted to tell you right now
> that there is quite more work to do this time than in any other previous
> releases.
>
> This is because of a patch I wrote that should make pgAdmin a better
> internationalisable app.
>
> If you want to start the work now, that's not a problem at all.
> Actually, I'll do mine (french translation) today. Remember that you can
> send me partial translations.
>
> And finally, remember that translations are published if more than 85%
> of the strings are translated. Which means than, if we went GA today,
> only height would be kept (on a total of 16).

OK, we're now closer to the final release. I really need your
translation ASAP.

If we had to go GA today, we would only keep czech, french, japanese,
latvian, russian, serbian, and chinese simplified languages. And only
french would be at 100%. So, guys, please, update your translation, so
that we could include your work in the final release.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info