Re: pgsql-jobs moderation

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql-jobs moderation
Date: 2011-06-14 04:14:30
Lists: pgsql-www

Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of lun jun 13 17:17:18 -0400 2011:
> WWW,
>
> (1) Who are the current moderators for pgsql-jobs?

Err, the current moderator listed is devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com
I am not sure if Devrim gets that email or not, my guess is not --
presumably this means that nobody is moderating this list.

> (2) I think that we should change the settings of pgsql-jobs to be "all
> posts are moderated, even from subscribers". There are two reasons for
> this:

No opinion here.

> Given that pgsql-jobs is NOT a discussion list, I see no drawback to
> moderating all posts. I will happily sign up as a moderator for this list.

I was just going to add you to the moderator list when the web thingy
went down in flames.