Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash

From: Jason Long <jason(at)octgsoftware(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash
Date: 2011-05-20 22:40:03
Lists: pgadmin-support
Sometimes my pgAdmin will crash.  All files that are open are lost.

Is there any way to make it behave like Evolution or firefox in that
when I open it again it could say recover unsaved sql files or have it
save a copy of unsaved files every few minutes so I will not loose all
my unsaved work?

--
Thank you for your time,

Jason Long
CEO and Chief Software Engineer
BS Physics, MS Chemical Engineering
http://www.octgsoftware.com
HJBug Founder and President
http://www.hjbug.com

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Jason LongDate: 2011-05-21 17:30:44