Last autovacuum on postgresql 8.1

From: Machiel Richards <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Last autovacuum on postgresql 8.1
Date: 2011-05-09 07:23:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All

One of our clients are running a combination of postgresql 8.1 and
8.3.

On the 8.3 databases I can run the following select in order to
determine when last a table was autovacuumed:

SELECT relname,last_autovacuum,last_autoanalyze from
pg_stat_user_tables;

However this is not available on the 8.1 databases.

Can someone please confirm whether autovacuum was available on
version 8.1 and if so what the query would be for this?

If autovacuum was not available, how would I go about in
finding out when last a tables was actually vacuumed?

Thank you in advance for any assistance in this.

Regards
Machiel