Feature request : Reindentation of code

From: "Cousin Florence" <fcousin(at)sopragroup(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature request : Reindentation of code
Date: 2010-03-02 17:32:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

It would be very nice to have a tool to reindent SQL queries.
Indeed, at work, me and my colleague often have to work on queries that
we extract from Java code or PL/pgSQL, in order to modify or study them.
Most of the time, these queries are not indented, and they are often
very complicated. So we have to manually indent them, and that can be
very boring and time consuming.
Some complain that proprietary tools have this feature, and not pgadmin
III.

Regards,

Florence