DDBMS with postgresql.

From: sogono(at)voila(dot)fr
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DDBMS with postgresql.
Date: 2011-03-08 10:11:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to deal with a distributed database, using postgresql. (I know it can be done with Oracle, but the idea is to use an open/free alternative).

I did quite a few searches on the web and on postgresql.org, but didn't find anything relevant, so I guess it is not possible out-of-the-box.

So the question is, are there some resources out there, like tutorials, already existing applications, ... that would allow one to do just the same (performances are not really an issue at this stage)?

Best regards,

Serge.

Tablette 3D, PC portable ultra-mince : découvrez les dernières tendances High Tech sur Voila : http://actu.voila.fr/evenementiel/tendances-2010-2011/high-tech/